Friday, June 25, 2010

Can Trust Ever Be Regained Once It Is Lost?

Because of some marital problems I am currently trying to work through my trust for my husband has been destroyed. I am wondering if the trust will ever return. I hate feeling like this. I hate not believing him. I hate wondering if he is lying to me. I hate wondering if what he says is really the truth. Right now he is having issues with me because he says I ask too many questions. He says I am like a crazy person. I feel like a crazy person. The problem is I believed him before when he told me things and then come to find out he was lying. I am scared if I keep being paranoid I am gonna push him away and I am gonna feel bad if it turns out he is telling the truth and I am accusing him of things. I know it is his fault for doing this to me in the first place but he doesnt see it that way. When does this feeling go away and will the trust ever come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment