Tuesday, June 15, 2010

For Better Or For Worse.....

Sorry I have not been on in awhile all my blog buddies but as some of you know I have been dealing with some marital problems. I won't go into detail about all the sorted affairs but lets just say I am trying to keep my head above water and breathe. My husband and I are trying to work things out and stay together. After over 15 years of marriage and over 21 years of me being in love with this man it is not so easy for me to just turn my back and leave. I want to be able to look back years from now and say I did everything in my power to make my marriage work. I want my husband and I to be happy again and look back 10 to 15 years from now and think about how strong we were to stay together and work things out and be happy we did. Nobody ever said life was gonna be easy and everything was going to be happy go lucky because we all know life doesn't work like that. What we can do is hold on to what we have and make sure you tell your loved ones in your life how much you do love and appreciate them because sometimes we take for granted what we have and we don't always show or tell those people how loved they really are! So for everyone out there reading this take some time tonight and put your arms around your significant other and tell them just how much they mean to you, it may have been some time since you last told or showed them and it might be what they need to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment