Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh The Lazy Days Of Summer!

Well summer is well under way here and my 5 kiddos are bored! It is hard to find things to do with them on a limited budget, really hard when you are broke! I have enrolled them in the summer reading program and have been trying to get them out of the house at least once a day if only to go eat lunch at the school. It has gotten so hot so fast outside that they don't want to play outside for too long. We don't own a pool but I am gonna go try to see if we can join the YMCA on a sliding scale fee price then we can go swimming when we want. As for me I think I might go a little insane if I hear mom, mom, mooooooooom, mmmmmmmoooooooooommmmmmmmm one more time! LOL! On any given day I hear "Mom I'm bored", "Mom, he is picking on me", "Mom, tell them to get out of my room", "Mom, she is staring at me"! Oh and lets not mention the almost eating everything in the house syndrome! It seems as soon as they eat a meal they are hungry again! So my question to all my blog buddies out there is What can I do with my kids on a limited budget to keep them busy and entertained this summer so I don't pull out all of my hair before school rolls back around? LOL! I am open to any and all ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment