Thursday, August 5, 2010

Everybody Keeps Asking.......

Everybody keeps asking me how I am doing, my response to this is I am doing! Married life is not the easiest thing for me right now and I am trying I really am. It just seems like I am climbing a hill and never reaching the top no matter how hard I try. I just hope and pray it gets better some time soon because I really need it to.
As for the kiddos the school year is quickly approaching, YES! Just kidding, LOL! Right now is hectic with all the school supply, school clothes and school shoes shopping. There is just never enough money. It doesn't help either that the school seems to be making the supply list longer and longer each year knowing that money is going shorter and shorter these days.
My oldest is starting high school, :o( My three other school age kiddos are attending a brand new school this year so we shall see how it goes, it does help that their nana will be driving the school bus they will be riding on!
As for me I will be staying at home with my lil man, Cristian. Hopefully I can make some money babysitting or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment